GIN joins forces with the goInternational programs of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKO) and supports Austrian startups with their internationalization in the GIN target countries (Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Israel, South Korea).
Go Tel Aviv
array('width' => 551, 'height' => "auto", 'mode' => "prop"))); ?>" alt="Tel Aviv Skyline" />
Israel's startup ecosystem is widely perceived as door-opener for manifold opportunities. Among others, the country is famous for the exquisite high-tech and communication landscape.
The popularity of this location becomes clear when looking at the following facts & figures:
- In 2015, a total of $4.43 bn has been invested in startups.
- During the last years 10.000 startups have been established.
- Over 320 R&D centers emerged from the ground including those of Facebook, Samsung, Microsoft, Google and IBM
In general, the business culture in Israel can be characterized as informal, solution-oriented and targeted. Even very successful business people can be approached and are more than willing to share their expertise or help out with advice. Similar to Austria, most organizations thrive to internationalize on an early-stage already given the small domestic market.
Register now to get one of the 10 golden tickets, if you meet the following criteria:
(Unfortunately, the application is already closed for 2017.)
- Are you an Austrian early stage start-up willing to learn from one of the world’s best start-up hubs?
- Do you want to get insights and mentoring?
- Are you looking for recommendations on how to develop further?
- Do you want contacts to selected partners, covering your demands and needs?
GIN and AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA jointly provide Austrian early-stage startups the amazing opportunity to get one of the rare tickets for one of the most important startup hubs worldwide and learn from mentors with extensive hands-on experience, get insights on the market and feedback on your business model and internationalization roadmap from successful entrepreneurs.
The next incubation program will take place from 07/05-26/05/2017 finishing off with the Pioneers Festival in Vienna (01/06-02/06/2017), the most popular Austrian startup festival.