GO SINGAPORE 2019
goSingapore is your gateway to the South East Asian market. Get ready for 2 months acceleration in Asia!
goSingapore will take place from 23rd of September to 17th of November 2019! (dates tbc)
- GIN offers all goSingapore participants to extend their stay for an additional week for follow-up meetings and feedback.
- GIN refunds 80% of all expenses as well as accommodation and travel costs up to max. EUR 10,000 per startup
Call for applications is now closed!
goSingapore 2019 is an extended version of the GIN goAsia initiative!
This unique 2-months accelerator program is for 5 Austrian later-stage startups that want to cross borders and aim to enter the South East Asian market.
Participants of goSingapore 2019 will get first-hand insights into the local market, tax and legal workshop on how to do business in Asia as well as introductions to corporates, distributers, development partners, investors and any other relevant stakeholder of the local startup community.
Singapore's startup ecosystem is widely perceived as a door-opener for manifold opportunities. With a stable political climate and rule of law, Singapore is a leading place to do business. Being the most liberal and open economy worldwide and one of the least corrupt countries in the world, Singapore is well-known for its strong Intellectual Property protection and regulation, its significant smartphone and internet penetration as well as its robust financial and technical infrastructure. There are also abundant opportunities for startups to co-innovate with government agencies and multinational corporations (MNCs) with incubation and venture activities such as SPRING Startup Enterprise Development Scheme, Early Stage Venture Fund Scheme, Technology Incubation Scheme and Sector Specific Accelerator Program.
For this goAsia program GIN works closely with its local partner NUS Enterprise.
- For more info on NUS Enterprise click here
- AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA charges EUR 1.000,- for its comprehensive service
- GIN refunds 80% of all expenses up to max EUR 10.000,- per startup (excluding the above mentioned service fee)
Carina Margreiter - GIN Program Manager
+43 1 501 75 - 259