The fourth goAustria round offers a two week incubation program, from October 2nd until October 13th, 2017 in Vienna. It will give participants to opportunity to explore the Austrian and European markets. A personal startup mentor will be matched to each startup, supporting them to validate their business model, network with investors and relevant stakeholders, as well as design an internationalization plan.
- Later stage startups preferred
- Sectors: Focus to ICT, Renewable Energy, Automotive, Cleantech, Fintech (not limiting)
- Startups from the GIN target countries (Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Singapore and South Korea) preferred
Costs covered by goAustria:
- Flight (max 1.200 EUR for Asia; 600 for Israel).
- Co-working space
- Pitch training
- Breakout session in Linz
- Participation limited to one person per startup
goAustria October 2017 is an exclusive, intensive 2-week program in Austria for 10 later stage startups. Highlight of the goAustria October program is a breakout session to Linz, where you will network and collaborate with:
Further, the goAustria October 2017 program offers selected startups:
Find out general details about the goAustria program here.
The Go Austria program offers you a personal startup mentor with great experience in the Austrian and European startup ecosystem. The mentor will support you in validating and adapting your business model and will connect you with relevant stakeholders. Your mentor will create a tailor-made internationalization strategy with you.
See a list of the mentors here.
For any further questions contact Jürgen Rattenberger.