The fifth goAustria round offers a two weeks incubation program, from May 22nd until June 6th 2018 in Vienna. It will give participants the opportunity to explore the Austrian and European markets, as well as to find new investors and/or collaboration partners. One major asset of the program is the personal start-up mentor who will be matched to each start-up, supporting it to validate their business model to network with investors and relevant stakeholders, as well as design an internationalization plan.
- Later stage start-ups preferred
- Focus on ICT (IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Blockchain) and their application fields (not limited to)
- Start-ups from the GIN target countries (Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Singapore and South Korea) preferred
- We strongly encourage female founders
Costs covered by goAustria:
- Flight (max 1.200 EUR for Asia; 600 EUR for Israel).
- Co-working space
- Entry and exclusive sessions at the Pioneers'18
- Participation limited to one person per start-up
goAustria May 2018 is an exclusive, intensive 2-week program in Austria for 10 later stage start-ups. Beside many exclusive and tailor-made workshops, we are going to start the program and participate at one of Europe's biggest meeting points for tech founders, innovation executives and investors - the Pioneers'18. Furthermore during this perios GIN's second Corporate Day is taking place. The perfect event to meet as many potential corporate partners as possible through a business speed-dating session.
The goAustria program offers you a personal start-up mentor with great experience in the Austrian and European start-up ecosystem. The mentor will support you in validating and adapting your business model and will connect you with relevant stakeholders. Your mentor will create a tailor-made internationalization strategy with you.
See a list of the mentors here.
For any further questions contact Annamaria Andres.