The sixth goAustria round offers a two weeks incubation program, from September 17th until October 03rd 2018 in Vienna and Styria. It will give participants the opportunity to explore the Austrian and European markets, as well as to find new investors and/or collaboration partners. One major asset of the program is the personal start-up mentor who will be matched to each start-up, supporting it to validate their business model to network with investors and relevant stakeholders, as well as design an internationalization plan.
- Early stage start-ups preferred
- Focus on: ICT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Blockchain and their application fields (not limited to)
- Application fields: Automotive, IoT, Logistics, Knowledge Management and Industry 4.0
- Start-ups from the GIN target countries: Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Singapore and South Korea (preferred)
- We strongly encourage female founders
Costs covered by goAustria:
- Flight (max 800,- EUR for Asia; 300,- EUR for Israel).
- Co-working space
- Breakout Session to Graz
- Participation limited to one person per start-up
goAustria Fall 2018 is an exclusive 2-week program in Austria for 10 early stage start-ups. Highlight of the program is a breakout session to Graz, a diverse business location with different specializations, where you will network and collaborate with companies.
The goAustria program offers you a personal start-up mentor with great experience in the Austrian and European start-up ecosystem. The mentor will support you in validating and adapting your business model and will connect you with relevant stakeholders. Your mentor will create a tailor-made internationalization strategy with you.
See a list of the mentors here.
For any further questions contact Annamaria Andres.